The Nurses

The NURSES

Pure comic genius by Amy Schumer. Maybe not exact butttttttt…….pretty close. Enjoy.

6 comments for “The Nurses

1. Mike C
    June 11, 2014 at 2:45 pm

The best satire has more than a few grains of truth in in. Obviously, this his hyperbole, but we have all seen nurses with this type of attitude.

2. Mary K
    June 11, 2014 at 10:23 am

As a former nurse I was somewhat offended by this video. I’m sure that there are nurses out there who act like that–I personally haven’t seen it with the nurses at my dr. office but I think we should remember that the talk about “getting on the scale” is done by a medical assistant not a nurse because that’s her task. RNs in my area of the country don’t even work at a dr. office–they work in hospitals and nursing homes and home health care–too expensive for the docs to use. The end of the video where the nurses sat there when the guy had a real emergency really offended me. In this community we have several examples of nurses on their days off going to the aid of heart attack victims, choking victims and even crawling inside a wrecked car to comfort and help an accident victim. Quite a different picture from what was presented in this satire.

June 11, 2014 at 11:42 am

Agree, it is usually MAs now. Remember, it is just a comedy bit.

June 8, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Excellent 🙂

4. Ken
    June 8, 2014 at 11:59 am

Great stuff!

5. Sir Lance-a-lot
    June 8, 2014 at 7:00 am

I think I have to show that to the nurses.

I luv Amy Schumer. Yes, in that way.