In the article The great Obamacare bait “n” switch the authors seemed surprise to realize these the ACA:
- Has no doctors who will take these extra Medicaid patients
- Medicaid pays so little to doctors that it is a financial loss
- Doctors can’t write off pro bono work
- More doctors are taking less and less Medicare patients as well because the gov’t system sucks so bad
- Rationing is the plan behind it all
- “The result is the U.S. government has actually found a way to be crueler to the poor, more unfair to doctors, and more costly for every taxpayer in America”
Why is anyone surprised anymore about this fiasco?