I just can’t stop watching this. It will make you laugh out loud. After seeing it a few times I decided to break this down as to ANOTHER reason why our healthcare system is so costly. Everyone has responsibility of their own health and if we neglect it then it costs us and others. I don’t know if this lady has insurance or is on Medicaid or is subsidized but if she is then we are paying for it now and will be paying for her care in the future. So, now, what can we deduce from this video?
- She is not an exercise fanatic. Getting out of her care really pissed her off.
- She looks and sounds drunk and admitted to driving so that puts others at risk.
- She is smoking.
- She love her some McRibs.
- She is obese and probably diabetic (see McRibs).
- She likes to fight. A lot.
I wanted to stay away from ripping on her hair or shirt or accent because who am I to judge? I am just pointing out that she is a medical time bomb that all have to pay for. Let’s not just blame the greedy insurers and the government for screwing this thing up. Let’s blame the lack of accountability by a lot of people as the cause as well.Tweet