This was the email attached to the image above:
We noticed you haven’t used CoverMyMeds electronic prior authorization (ePA) in awhile. Our network of 700,000+ providers and their staff who used CoverMyMeds to help manage their Prior Authorization (PA) volume this year collectively experienced:
- 51+ million PA requests processed1
- 12 million hours saved1
- $286 million in provider costs avoided2
Our ePA solution:
- Works for any medication and all plans, including Medicare Part D and Medicaid
- Produces electronic determinations, often within minutes
- Is available at no charge to providers and their staff
Submitting requests is easy:
- Visit covermymeds.com to log in or create an account
- Click “New Request,” enter your patient’s information and select the correct form
- Complete the required fields and submit to your patient’s plan
How about this:
Hey, CoverMyMeds, I f%cking hate your existence! You work for insurance companies in order to rape and pillage patients. You saved providers $286 million? First, I am a doctor and not a provider, so screw you. Second, you ONLY cost me time and effort for bullshit prior authorizations. I have spent valuable minutes of my life getting you to ask the insurance companies to approve generic meds that are cheap already. Those minutes have added up to hours and hours over the year. For what? To make you money! You did nothing to make me money. I don’t want your money anyway. It’s dirty and gross, like you. I hate you and everything you stand for. I hate the insurance companies that you are glued to like parasites. How dare you brag to me?
Please, please, go f%ck yourselves.