Come up with your own list. Here is mine. Coronavirus shows us we are not…
The Stages of Coronavirus
- Denial: In China: “Stop spreading panic! You’re under arrest!” Soon, in the U.S: “It’s just like the flu! You don’t panic over the flu! Get a flu shot!”
- Anger: “The government is incompetent!” “Democrats just want to use this to take down Trump!” “China did this to us!” “Trump is an idiot!” “You want to take away my liberties!”
- Bargaining: “If we can social distance and isolate, we can control this. We just have to give up things! We sacrifice an economy, but we’ll get life and survival.”
- Depression: “It’s not working. The death rate just keeps marching up. Our testing is not adequate. A vaccine is never coming. We’re looking at “Great Depression 2.0!” Even if we open up, people will be too afraid and the economy will just get worse!”
- Acceptance: As someone still in the bargaining and anger stages, I don’t know what this looks like….