Cellphone Charger Through Urethra or Dead Fish in Rectum: What’s Your Choice?

Ok, I need to lighten this blog up. Let’s go back to pointing out how f#cked up some people are. It’s called life and it is a reality in our business. People do crazy sh*t. And we doctors need to deal with it. It is therapeutic to talk about.

So, without further ado we have:

Contestant #1: An Indian man who went to the hospital with abdominal pain after he had inserted a mobile phone charger cable into his penis. This guy tried to tell the hospital docs he accidentally swallowed something but a full intestinal workup was negative. Alas, it was all in the bladder. Nothing like getting your rocks with a little zap by a phone charger.

VERSUS

Contestant #2: A Chinese 30-year-old man had gone to the hospital for severe abdominal pain. The patient, who remains anonymous, claimed that the fish slipped into his rectum after he had accidentally sat on the creature. Hmmm, I don’t know. That story sounds fishy to me.

So, there you have it. Two men with too much time on their hands. Here are my questions that I would like you to answer in the comment section:

  1. Whose you champion? Urethra Stud or Fish Man? They both seem to have serious game here.
  2. Which foreign object meets your fancy if you had to pick one to be tortured by? You know, if you were a prisoner of war or something.

Awaiting your responses.

Join 3,619 other subscribers

228370cookie-checkCellphone Charger Through Urethra or Dead Fish in Rectum: What’s Your Choice?