How scary is Obamacare? Here are some recent articles:
- Half of Obamacare customers cut back on care to manage costs.
- Analysis indicates deductibles for lowest-priced ACA plans exceed $6,000
- 85 percent of consumers who purchase healthcare coverage through the exchanges will qualify for Federal subsidies to offset higher costs (meaning 15% of the country is paying a ton of money)
- Middle-income Americans take the biggest hit with obamacare
- Millions choose to pay ACA penalty rather than enroll in health care plans
None of these references are from Fox. They are from CNBC, CNBC, NBC, Forbes and the NY Times respectively.