The Authentic Medicine Blog has grown and we now have 13 writers. All are doctors or “doctors to be”. Because of this, we will be having about two posts EVERY DAY! The Authentic Medicine Gazette will be more of a newsletter highlighting the top blog posts of the week as well as adding some other things. You will still get links to each post that was done. So, enjoy our most current issue of the most popular medical e-newsletter on the internet.
Here are the most popular blogs from April 8th, 2021 to April 14th, 2021
by Natalie Newman, MD
by A Collaborative Work
by Steve Mussey, MD
All the Blogs for April 8th, 2021 to April 14th, 2021:
- Colonoscopy Sh%t Show, A Different Kind of Scope Creep (Experience of nurse practitioners performing colonoscopy after endoscopic training in more than 1,000 patients)
- The Twilight Zone of Idiocy
- Hey Doc, Are You Getting Paid This Much?
- I’m Dizzy!
- Enablers. Another Bad Prognostic Sign.
- Real Friday Funny: Bytes
- Friday Funny? Nope. And This is Not an April Fool’s Joke