The Authentic Medicine Blog has grown and we now have 15 writers. All are doctors or “doctors to be”. Because of this, we will be having about two posts EVERY DAY! The Authentic Medicine Gazette will be more of a newsletter highlighting the top blog posts of the week as well as adding some other things. You will still get links to each post that was done. So, enjoy our most current issue of the most popular medical e-newsletter on the internet.
Here are the most popular blogs from November 19th, 2020 to November 25th, 2020
by Pat Conrad, MD
by Douglas Farrago, MD
by Errin Weisman, DO
All the Blogs for November 19th to November 25th, 2020:
- Respectfully Declined
- Private Practice and Social Media?
- The Coronavirus Vaccine: Distribution, Immunity, and Herd Immunity
- At Least We Saved the Nursing Home Patients, Right?
- Dirty Laundry for the California Medical Association
- My Letter to Governor DeSantis
- Gift List For Female Physicians That Aren’t Crockpots
- Friday Funny: People Getting Punched Right Before Eating
- Quote of the Week: Albert Einstein